Starting a new construction project can be stressful and daunting. You will have certain aspirations and everyone you know will have an opinion.
Completing your project and ensuring a desired outcome takes careful planning and strict building controls. Absolute Construction has the experience and skills to plan and implement your project using certified materials and appliances.
Detailed planning avoids delays due to decision making, costly mistakes and ensures an outcome you are proud of.
We will help you plan your project, identify key milestones, and give you adequate notice of when a decision is required. We will take time to explain the whole building process and answer all your queries.
Before the project commences, we will:
- Meet your engineer or design team and confirm all details for the build.
- Develop a Programme of Works, setting out all elements of the build.
- Identify problems and offer simple solutions.
- Supply data sheets and certificates of performance for all materials and appliances.
- Answer any questions you may have concerning construction methods and materials.
- Explain our obligations and requirements as set out under the Building Regulations.
On completion, we will supply you with a comprehensive handover file containing:
- Data sheets for the materials used.
- Services layout.
- Appliance installation, operation, and maintenance manuals.
- Electrical and gas certificates where applicable.
- Photo library, showing works as they progressed.
It is Absolute Construction’s aim, to offer a fully transparent, stress free experience.