House construction is very simple if you understand & follow the Irish Building Regulations and Technical Guidance Documents. In recent years, the above documents have been updated and major changes have taken place. It is important that you understand the changes and plan for them before work commences.
Absolute Construction has extensive experience with concern to:
- The latest energy efficiency requirements including air to water heat pumps, heating controls, PV solar panels, insulation products, airtightness methods and materials.
- Fire Safety requirements
- Access & use of buildings by people with disabilities.
As part of the building process, Absolute Construction will Provide:
- A comprehensive works programme detailing the start date for each work element and deadline for the client’s input.
- Data sheets for all building products
- Testing & commissioning Certificates.
- Complete handover file.
Absolute Construction will proactively liaise with the Clients Engineer or Design Team to ensure all work is carried out as specified and any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
From first striking ground to the final handover, Absolute Construction will supply a professional service using skilled tradesmen and supervisors, to provide a high-quality build in a stress free, transparent manor.